workshops for nonprofits
Capacity building workshops are facilitated by experts with knowledge of best practices and current trends.
Nonprofit organizations need practical tools to do their work better, and each year the Evanston Community Foundation schedules a series of three local and low cost workshops to allow nonprofit leaders to learn from local experts in the field.
fall 2015 to spring 2016 workshop series: internal change/external impact
- Budgeting: A Mission Support Approach
- Compelling Stories, Compelling Causes: Nonprofit Marketing Success
- Inclusion: Becoming an Equitable Institution
developing a plan workshops held in the 2014-2015 series
grow your capacity workshops held in the 2013-2014 series
grow your capacity workshops held in the 2012-2013 series
topics from 2011 and earlier
- Growing with individual donors
- Growing with social media
- Growing with volunteers