honorary and memorial giving
Celebrate someone with a gift that gives back.
A gift to the Evanston Community Foundation is a beautiful way to celebrate someone you love on any milestone or holiday, or to remember someone who's passed. Honorary and memorial gifts may be made in any amount and to any fund of the Foundation.
We will mail the person you're honoring (or the family of the person you're remembering) a notice of your kindness.
browse funds of the Foundation
- Now! Fund: gifts are used in the current year for programs and operations
- Forever! Funds: fund for Evanston's future
- Field of interest endowments: funds earmarked for specific purposes aligned with one of our active funding areas and funds into the ECF annual responsive grant cycle
- Donor advised funds: funds established by donors who desire to oversee the distribution of the funds
- Donor designated funds: funds established by donors for other organizations
- Organization endowments: endowment funds setup by organizations